1109 Church Street
1115 Church Street
• Upper flat: 2-3 bedrooms, 1 bath (delivered vacant)
• Middle flat: 2-3 bedrooms, 1 bath (delivered vacant*)
• Lower flat: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath (corporate rental,
• High coved ceilings, hardwood floors, period details
• Extra wide lot 3,250 square feet (32.5 x 100 feet)
• Beautiful Bay views from all three units
• Gorgeous, expansive landscaped yard with putting green
• Large view deck off lower unit
• 2 lower units feature updated kitchens/baths
• In-unit washer/dryer in two units
• Newer windows, newly painted exterior, updated electrical
• Small garage perfect for scooters, bikes and storage
• 1-car leased garage parking around the corner for $350/month
• Ideal Noe Valley location – walk to 24th Street and the Valencia Corridor
• Walk to restaurants, cafes, shopping and Dolores Park
• Stroll to MUNI, tech shuttles plus easy freeway access
Don’t miss this special Victorian-style 3-unit building with gorgeous bay views in prime Noe Valley! This special property is ideally situated on an oversized lot (32.5 ft x 100 ft) and boasts a beautiful and expansive, landscaped yard plus view deck. Owned by the same family for over 65 years, the building has been lovingly updated and maintained.
Enjoy the property as an owner occupier with tenant income or rent out all three units! The upper unit (used by owners) is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath 5 room flat that can be used as a 3 bedroom (3rd bedroom does not have closet) and will be delivered vacant. This light-filled unit features a large, picture window showcasing the amazing view and enjoys an antique Wedgewood stove and nicely sized closets.
The middle unit is a lovely, remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath flat (delivered vacant *) that can also be used as a 3 bedroom (3rd bedroom does not have closet). The lower unit is a nicely updated 2 bedroom, 1 bath flat (tenant occupied – corporate tenants on lease through early February 2017). All three units enjoy striking Eastern bay views and direct access to the fabulous shared yard with a lemon tree and putting green, a wonderful place to relax and entertain with friends and family.
This unique property boasts beautiful period details and charm with great potential! Enjoy high coved ceilings, hardwood floors, lovely wainscoting, built-ins and decorative fireplaces. The 2 lower units feature updated kitchens and baths as well as in unit laundry appliances. There is abundant storage space in the basement as well as a small garage, perfect for motorcycles, scooters, bicycles and other storage. The owners also lease one-car garage parking around the corner for $350 per month. (Leased parking has been pre-paid through June; to be determined whether garage owner will allow lease to transfer to new buyer of 1109-1115 Church St.)
The long term owners have taken great care of the property – it boasts updated electrical, newer windows and a newly painted exterior. Enjoy living within a few blocks of both 24th/Church St. and Valencia Corridor shopping, cafes, restaurants, Silicon Valley shuttles and public transportation with super easy freeway access. Stroll to the J-Church Muni and take your dog on an easy walk to Dolores Park. Everything you need is nearby!
* 1115 Church Street (middle flat) to be delivered vacant at close of escrow via Buy Out Agreement pursuant to San Francisco Rent Ordinance Section 37.9.E.